Nivi's Adventures

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hed Kandi @ Pacha

Hed Kandi was the first house music I ever listened to, after being introduced to it by a friend. My music taste has expanded somewhat over the last couple of years and so when a friend suggested we check out Hed Kandi playing at Pacha, I couldn't say no! Only in London eh?

Alpa & I, before heading out


A poster for Hed Kandi, at the tube station


Pacha is in a beautiful old building with "original oak panelling and a balustraded gallery". Very la-dee-dah





Alpa & I, on the dancefloor...


The massive chandelier


One of the dancers. I'm sure she was in the middle of a funky dance move, but this just looks like she's trying to do a runner ;)


Part of the upstairs


Capturing the crowd, chandelier and glitter rain, all from the 'balustraded gallery' sweetie ;)


1 Comments:

  • Looks like great fun and exactely what I would expect a dance party in London to look like! :-)

    By Blogger Bex, at 2:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home