Nivi's Adventures

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hometime!

Dunno about you, but 'hometime' still conjures up images of school for me... Anyway, school's been out for me for a couple of years now, but it's definitely the end of another phase of my life.

After 5 months in London (the most time I've spent in once place since leaving NZ in March '06) I'm off to help prepare for my sister's upcoming wedding in late October - flying outta here in a couple of hours (and only arrive in NZ on Mon arvo - eesh).

Thanks for checking my posts over the last few months, rest assured there will be more to come - not least of all wedding pics! :D

3 Comments:

  • Yay! Can't wait to see you... not sure why I'm writing this here seeing as I'll probably see you before you read this! But... yay!

    By Blogger Pyotr, at 3:05 pm  

  • I like it how you say school was 'a couple of years ago' I hope you include uni as school, cause school was closer to 10 years ago then a couple! ;-)

    By Blogger Emily, at 1:14 am  

  • You better be back babe coz you never did get your butt over to Dublin!! :-P

    By Blogger Bex, at 7:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home