Nivi's Adventures

Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Late 08 @ V&A

My friend Hina from Bahrain that I've recently rediscovered in London invited me along to a free music night at The Victoria & Albert Museum in South Kensington. Saint Etienne were playing which is the main reason I went along, but turned out to be heaps of fun, with some really amazing 'exhibits'. Anna, I hope you got a chance to check this out when you were here!


A sculpture in the foyer - each 'bead' hangs from the ceiling on an individual thread. Very delicate and pretty :)




There was an interactive thing where you could make your own 'sculpture' with the cardboard templates... Our attempt


Peek-a-boo!


I love when art meets functionality - this is a stunning yet functional fruit bowl.


Hina and the funky teapot :)

1 Comments:

  • Damn! I missed this museum! Too much to see, not enough time!!!
    Will just have to come back.
    ;-)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home