Nivi's Adventures

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wicked Winter Weekend Day 2 - Whitianga

So... the reason I couldn't stay at the mountain longer was because I had a ticket to the Scallop Festival in the Coromandel on Sat 30 Aug! Yum seafood and tasty wine. It's a tough life but someone's got to do it eh? An awesome day and wonderful weekend overall. There aren't many places where you can go from snow to sea in a couple of hours. I'm glad to call NZ home! :D


The cutest and perhaps smallest library I've ever seen.


Macadamia scallops


Happy Alison. Notice how all the glasses are empty!


Bronze, me & Ali! :)

The gang. L-R Sarita, Simon, Bron, Suzette, Matt, Shar, me & Al

Some misty, mystical bay :)

This was such a stereotypical shot of NZ I couldn't resist. And a view many kiwis are prob used to: the queue at Kopu Bridge!

2 Comments:

  • Oh man! Wish I was there too! :-( Looks like so much fun!

    By Blogger Bex, at 2:07 am  

  • That cute library is proudly administered by none other than my favourite aunt! can arrange a tour any time. Hope you're well Nivi, Debs x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home