Nivi's Adventures

Friday, August 01, 2008

a REALLY long time between posts...

Since I started my blog way back in March 2006, I've made at least one post every month, but not in July 2008. Which is a bit lame for those of you who have been following my blog (sorry all, especially you bexy!) but I guess it's because I've been settling back into life in NZ and I haven't been taking many photos - it is a bit strange to be snapping pictures when you're a local...

But that didn't stop me the other day... We've had some serious storm action in New Zealand recently so I couldn't resist taking this picture of a gloriously sunny morning from the bus on the way into work yesterday (yes I did get strange looks).


Auckland city from the Northern Busway

Oh almost forgot to say - watch this space! I'm off to Queenstown, one of the most beautiful places in the world tomorrow so I should hopefully return with some good pics!

3 Comments:

  • Yay! Nice to have a post to read this morning Niv! :-) And a lovely pic of my beautiful home town... ahhhhhh... :-)

    By Blogger Bex, at 3:11 am  

  • Nivi, you're a slacker. How am I supposed to procrastinate my day away if you and others don't update your blogs with highly entertaining posts, mass photos and good links.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:55 am  

  • Flattery will get you everywhere! I've got a few shiny new pics, which will be up soon, I promise!

    PS remember to tell me who you are next time! :)

    By Blogger Nivi, at 10:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home