Nivi's Adventures

Monday, May 05, 2008

Sam & Lou in London

My dear friends Sam & Lou from NZ were in town for a couple of days and I really wanted to catch up with them (hence the too-short trip to Dublin). My appreciation for this great city has only grown since I've been here and I've tried to get out and see and experience as much of it as possible so I thought I was up to the task of trying to suggest how to do London in 1 day! (Not an easy task for a city of this size) But nonetheless we gave it a go and after a full on day, I think Sam and Lou had at least a taste of London...
The Tower of London


Trafalgar Square (the dome building is the National Gallery). Was absolutely packed as it was Vaisakhi (Sikh New Year) celebrations.

Sam doing the obligatory tourist shot, with Nelson's Column cleverly captured in the background


The gardens near Buckingham Palace, but um for some reason didn't take any pics at Buckingham Palace itself...

Sam & Lou at drinks on a boat on the Thames

The view from the porthole

View from Waterloo Bridge of the South Bank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home