Nivi's Adventures

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Back to Tel Aviv

We eventually headed back to Tel Aviv, arriving in late afternoon and had a light supper in Rehovot (Asaf's parents were out which is why we weren't provided another feast). We had a coffee and stroll in Tel Aviv then headed to Maya's for a drink before heading out and sampling Tel Aviv's nightlife! Fun night :)

Funky old building


Just some graffiti on a wall which I liked...





Maya and Asaf


The gang - I think someone stole Rick's Bombay ;)

2 Comments:

  • Hey Nivi, It's been over a month since you were in Israel and still little things remind me of your visit. it's been so lovely to meet you - the best one of all the gang... i really liked your blog as well. take good care and hope we stay in touch. kisses Maya
    ps-thanx for introducing me to PIMMS - my #1 drink at the moment...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:46 am  

  • Maya you're the sweetest thing :)

    Just reading your comment put this huge smile on my face. Israel was seriously one of the best trips I have ever done. The magnificence and history of the country had a lot to do with it, but the absolute clincher was meeting all you guys and just how friendly you were :)

    I'm glad you liked the pimms, it's my favourite summer drink and oh so english! Do keep in touch, you're welcome to stay with me if you're ever in london (or NZ) and I may well be knocking on your door if I ever return to Israel.
    xxx

    By Blogger Nivi, at 5:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home