Nivi's Adventures

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

back in london... again...

I have arrived back in London and after 2 weeks of a constant sauna in India, I am sooo grateful that although summer is fast approaching it's not entirely sweltering here... yet anyway...

I've got a few posts to make (doing my usual trick of backdating, sorry if it confuses) but I've got some technical issues at the moment (vista doesnt seem to recognise my camera!). I will definitely post as soon as I can though - I've got some great shots of the crazy as driving!

2 Comments:

  • Finally! I've been waiting for months for the new and improved adventures of Nivi. - Daniel (ex-BSer - thats not bullshiter either)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:47 pm  

  • Welcome to the land of mushy peas and bangers and mash! (What more could you want!) Looking forward to reading about your trip in India. Hopefully we will see you soon ;-)

    By Blogger Emily, at 12:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home