Nivi's Adventures

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Observations - Beautiful People

I reckon the 3 things people think of when you say Brazil are:
  1. the beautiful game (ie futebol!)
  2. the beautiful beaches
  3. the beautiful women
Well I haven't the opportunity to see the national team play but people are definitely passionate about football, the beaches I've seen have been amazing and there is definitely something about the people that makes them beautiful.

The girls (and guys) here are gorgeous, but sorry guys, not every girl that walks past looks like Gisele... I really think the main reason Brasilian women have an international reputation for being stunners is their confidence. No matter what colour, shape or size, Brazilian women take time and care with their appearance and so are always well presented and generally speaking, Flaunt It!

PS I have become quite snap-happy whilst I've been travelling, but I haven't yet mastered the art of covert photography so, sorry there are no pictures on this post! Perhaps yet another reason to visit Brasil?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home