Nivi's Adventures

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Reason #47 not to brag

So I suppose even the BBC can get it wrong... I thought I'd share with you that Saturday did not get the big yellow sun and high temperatures as promised! I was rudely awoken at some ungodly hour this morning with the LOUDEST crack of thunder I think I've ever heard. Friggin scary! Probably mainly because I had no idea it was thunder until the skies opened! Far out! The palm fronds being whipped back and forth from out my window seemed very tropical cyclonish!

The rain has eased up a bit but it has been raining on and off all day - I spose it serves me right for showing off about the (usually) gorgeous weather in Salvador :) Although in a sense I was almost pleased! I had to come into work so it would have been pretty stink sitting in an almost empty office building looking at the beautiful sunny weather outside. Speaking of work, time to get back to it! Até logo!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home