Nivi's Adventures

Friday, October 27, 2006

Eu vou embora...

So Friday was my last day at work... It's sad to leave, but I spose you've got to do it so that you can go on and experience more new things. I've had a wonderful time here and the people from work have definitely made it so - I consider them friends rather than colleagues :)

Here are some pics from my afternoon tea today

Me making a VERY brief speech. It had to be brief because the people insisted I speak in português! My fault really I suppose as I wrote my leaving email in portguese ;) PS check out the strawberry and chocolate cake - it tasted as good as it looked!


The gang - part 1

The gang - part 2

And here are some pictures from my leaving drinks, the previous night ...

Wagner! Start as you mean to go on eh?


The RF team, keeping it staunch! Kyono, me, Flavio

The whole gang :) Antonio-Carlos, Mylena, Wagner, Pasi, Fabio, Karina, Fabiana, eek um Raphael's gf, Kyono, me & Flavio


OK hows this for frigging random! This guy, Nik, turns up and is speaking portuguese so I figure he's a mate of one of the guys. But NO! He's an engineer too working on the same project and get this - he's Kiwi! From Auckland even! Turns out that he used to work at vodafone (but before my time) but is good mates with all these people that I know from Vodafone! SUCH a small world!

Raphael! This dude is seriously funny! - It seemed like every time he spoke he was telling the funniest joke ever. Another reason I put a lot of effort into learning the lingo ;)

Wagner, me & Pasi

Fabio & me

Oh well, I got a few responses back from my leaving email, including ones from my various bosses, all saying that I was welcome back anytime, so we might just have to see where the wind will take me... I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time on my flight back to London thinking about my 3 months here, so I'll do a final wrap up post, but this is my last post from Brasil. I hope you've enjoyed checking out my posts of Nivi's Adventures In Brazil, I've certainly enjoyed bringing them to you!

Beijos, tchau!

1 Comments:

  • Hi Niviii...
    Ow i´m so sad, I missed you today so much... But I hope see you again... Keep posting that I will see every week ok?
    Tak care sweetie... And come back..
    Beijos,
    Joanalia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home