Nivi's Adventures

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Toronto - Family Time

So I arrived in Toronto on Friday night and spent much of the weekend catching up with various family members. Thanks Navam Uncle and Sutharshini Aunty for having me, as well as for driving me around to meet all the relatives :) Thank you to all the other family that made such an effort to meet with me and feed me. It was lovely having some home cooked meals after having been away from amma's cooking for so long!


Navam uncle & Sutharshini aunty

and their boys... Ashwin, Calvin & Aravin

Ambika ammamma & Sivanathan mama

Nandini Aunty & Daya uncle

and their daughters, Sharaniya & Dharaniya

Siyaman, Vithuran, Sathiya Mami, me, Mayutharan, Mathuran (gopu uncle was at work)

Senthu Aunty, Pavithra & Sivanathan mama (seinthan uncle was at work too)

Baby aunty & Pathmanathan uncle

Simran (Paran's fiancee) & Paran (eldest son of Baby aunty and Pathmanthan uncle)

Nithy Uncle, Stephanie, Losani aunty, me & Mami

Mami, Shanthi uncle, Adrian, Sumathy aunty, Shamanthy

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home